As we are in an unprecedented time, I am closely monitoring the COVID-19 Pandemic, and am committed to providing you and your family with the utmost care and caution. To ensure everyone’s safety, Myzie Photography is implementing the following guidelines for studio sessions:
Any client coming into the studio will go through a screening process:
Temperatures will be taken with a no-touch thermometer before the appointment begins.
When entering the building masks are required. Only during the photo session are masks allowed to be removed.
Several questions will be asked:
- How are you feeling?
- Have you had a cough or any flu-like or COVID symptoms in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the last 14 days?
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or has been quarantined?
- Have you traveled outside the state/country within the last 14 days?
Myzie Photography will be in adherence to state and local guidelines:
- Washing hands before and after photo sessions
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all who enter the studio
- All props, including chairs and stools, will be sanitized after each photo session
- Restrooms will be sanitized following each use
- Common areas will be regularly sanitized
Thank you in advance for your cooperation as we try to make the best out of these crazy times. If you have any further questions, feel free to give me a call at (917) 765-1217.